Pinto Gouveia, José
Loading... 2 0 5 0 false
Loading... 3 0 5 0 false
- 1 *A two-factor structure of SCS with strong psychometric validity was supported in clinical and nonclinical samples; *Helping individuals with limited experiences of compassion to develop positive internal processing systems seems to be relate with better mental health, self-accepting and self-nurturing abilities; *The non-probabilistic sampling limits the generalization of our conclusions.
- 1 Conhecimentos; Educação Sexual; Adolescentes; Questionário
- 1 Connaissances; Éducation Sexuelle; Adolescents; Questionnaire
- 1 Estratégias e competências de comunicação; Comunicação Professor/a-aluno/a; Educação Sexual; Adolescentes; Questionário
- 1 Forms of Self-criticizing/attacking and Self-Reassuring Scale (FSCRS); Self-Criticism; Confirmatory Factor Analysis; Psychometric properties; clinical sample.
- next >
- 6 Artigo
Results 1-6 of 6 (Search time: 0.007 seconds).