Loading... 2 0 5 0 false
Loading... 3 0 5 0 false
- 1 *A two-factor structure of SCS with strong psychometric validity was supported in clinical and nonclinical samples; *Helping individuals with limited experiences of compassion to develop positive internal processing systems seems to be relate with better mental health, self-accepting and self-nurturing abilities; *The non-probabilistic sampling limits the generalization of our conclusions.
- 1 - Acceptance and Emotional Intelligence decrease depression levels while acceptance has more influence on decrease physical disability. - The influence of Emotional Intelligence and acceptance on outcomes varies across disease progression. - Long-term Chronic Pain patients are better able to used emotional and cognitive control when this is needed, but cease it when unchangeable pain is present
- 1 Chronic pain experiences, physical disability, emotional intelligence, acceptance, depression.
- 1 Cognitive Fusion Questionnaire, Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Factorial Invariance, Clinical and non-clinical samples.
- 1 Coping, Experiential Avoidance, Self-Compassion, Chronic Pain.
- next >
- 10 2010 - 2019
- 10 Artigo
Results 1-10 of 10 (Search time: 0.01 seconds).